Delphine!!

Hello everyone,
Please meet Delphina Aurora. She had a very very long gestation period, and, to be totally truthful, she is missing her undergarments. Since people are very curious and relentlessly lift her skirt I will be knitting her some lovely pantaloons over the Christmas break. Stay tuned! I love Delphine. She is the product of a fantastic book I bought last summer at a knitting bazaar I attended with my fellow crafter Trine the magnificent. We have now been close pals for two years, having met at an embroidery course at Liberty. I give thanks for her every day as she is my closest friend in London, my second home.
Today in Los Angeles you find your faithful (well, really, not faithful at all, I am a crap blogger, do not update this page nearly as often as I keep promising) packing up my house in a most disorganized fashion. I have made the possibly catastrophic decision to do some home re-modeling.
It will either be totally beautiful and worth the agony, or expensive, dusty, painful and pointless. I will let you know the outcome on early 2011.
Ok, enough displacement activity for one day.
Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

thursday and things are looking up